New Year, Novel Us: Welcoming 2019


New Year, New Us


Everyone inwards the is thrilled to survive dorsum for the novel semester later a long break! Vacation was much needed, but nosotros certain missed Purdue!

We similar to larn our fresh starting fourth dimension alongside simply about goals or intentions for making this yr the best yet. Here's what simply about of the OFE staff had to nation close going into 2019:


"I would similar to survive to a greater extent than disciplined alongside my gratis fourth dimension inwards the novel year, together with hence I tin brand the most of it together with non waste materials it away." - Coby English, Social Media Strategist

"I don't believe inwards resolutions, exactly. But I exercise believe inwards setting intentions that I tin move towards on a daily basis! In 2019, I'd similar to notice a improve ease betwixt school, work, friends, together with me-time!" - Amanda Evans, Copywriting together with Social Media Intern

"I'm focused on mindfulness! I'd similar to fix to a greater extent than together with pass to a greater extent than fourth dimension on self-care." - Deb Hughes, Pre-College Student Advisor

"I desire to read to a greater extent than books!" - Sarah Chandler, Pre-College Student Advisor

"I've been working towards breaking the solid soil tape inwards heaviest pull-up. The tape is 230lb together with I'm currently at 200!" - Chase LaCoursiere, Pre-College Student Advisor

"I don't similar resolutions, but my intention is to larn to Asia inwards the summer." - Aurie Swartz, Assistant Director

"I'd similar to survive to a greater extent than creative together with crafty." - Lindsay Elias, Office Manager

"I've got a 2019 mantra: move to live, don't alive to work." - Heather Coar, Assistant Director of Communications

"I'm keeping it simple: I desire to convey a proficient semester." - Bradlye Gordon, Web Design Intern


Do you lot convey goals you'd similar to share? Are yours the same equally whatever of ours? Reach out on social media together with permit us know!
Good luck this semester, Boilermakers!

Sumber https://futureengineerspurdue.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari New Year, Novel Us: Welcoming 2019. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions