Meeting The Writers: David Bowker


Job Title: Director,

Hometown: Born- Detroit, Michigan   Raised- Lafayette, Indiana
                     
College Education: Purdue University- B.S. inward Organization Leadership as well as Supervision; M.S. inward Higher Education Administration

My cite is David Bowker as well as I convey been the Director of Undergraduate Engineering Recruitment since July of 2001. I am responsible directing as well as implementing recruitment activities for the College of Engineering. It is a actually nifty gig - ever fast paced amongst something novel going on. I would non however hold out hither if I did non believe inward the character of a Purdue Engineering degree. I am lucky I larn to come across nifty students similar yourself all the time! Prior to existence at Purdue, I spent 3 years every minute Recruitment Coordinator at Ivy Tech State College - Lafayette as well as a twelvemonth advising inward the School of Education at Purdue.

Currently, I convey the fun of advising the Purdue Student Engineering Foundation PSEF, which is a fantastic outreach as well as recruitment group, as well as occasionally instruct a careers cast on campus. I am besides a Gallop Strengths Coach (Empathy, Adaptability, Positivity, Relator, Responsibility) as well as savour helping students as well as staff explore their talents.

Yes, I convey spent a lot of fourth dimension inward the Greater Lafayette area- it is dwelling for sure! This is a actually welcoming community, as well as at that topographic point are enough of things to produce as well as experience. In my costless time, I am a RPM (or spin) teacher at a local gym, as well as I besides honey to travel, hang amongst friends/family, as well as attend cool campus events. I promise to come across y'all at Purdue soon!
Sumber https://futureengineerspurdue.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Meeting The Writers: David Bowker. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions