Meeting The Writers: Lindsay Elias


Job Title: Office Manager, Office of Future Engineers

Hometown: Lakeville, IN

Fun Fact: My favorite give-and-take is “organize.” It’s a command, a verb, a telephone band to action!

My refer is Lindsay Elias in addition to I am the Office Manager for the . I get got been at OFE for ii in addition to a one-half years, simply get got been working for Purdue for over half-dozen years. At OFE my undertaking includes a broad gain of responsibilities including taking tending of the daily role operations, grooming the pupil staff every bit a whole in addition to one-on-one on an ongoing basis, coming together alongside prospective students in addition to their families, the behind-the-scenes live on of keeping an role running, in addition to keeping everyone on rail (which is an of import undertaking alongside our creative staff). I get got  certifications inward Advanced Lean, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, in addition to Project Management Essentials, all taken online through Engineering Professional Education at Purdue. I get got payoff of every professional person evolution chance Purdue has to offer.

The people at OFE are my favorite component of the job. They are invested in addition to passionate close their work, OFE, in addition to helping students. Both the staff in addition to the students tending deeply close their live on in addition to are committed to doing their best every day. Working hands-on in addition to direct alongside the pupil staff has been a highlight of this undertaking every bit well. I beloved beingness able to part my talents alongside the students in addition to pedagogy them of import skills in addition to lessons that they volition work both inward this undertaking in addition to inward their hereafter jobs. At the same time, they get got taught me in addition to thence much to a greater extent than than I would get got ever idea possible.  We get got a lot of fun in addition to are ever laughing inward the office!


In my costless fourth dimension I bask making things past times knitting in addition to crocheting. I too beloved reading in addition to read on average 4 books a month! My household unit of measurement is actually of import to me in addition to thence when I’m non working, y'all tin respect me spending character fourth dimension alongside them.

Sumber https://futureengineerspurdue.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Meeting The Writers: Lindsay Elias. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions