Campus Connection: Andrew Lepore



Name: Andrew Lepore

Major: First-Year Engineering


Hometown: Maple Glen, Pennsylvania

Current Favorite Class: Introduction to 
Engineering 131

Campus Involvement: I play intramural soccer. I am a huge soccer fan together with soccer is a practiced agency for me to relax together with hang out amongst friends.

Best Purdue Memory: My best Purdue retentivity was the springtime operate that I did during Boiler Gold Rush.

On-Campus Hang Out Spot of Choice: Purdue Memorial Union

Favorite Study Spot: The Study Lounge inwards Shreve Hall

Why I chose Purdue: I chose Purdue because the aerospace together with aeronautical technology scientific discipline plan hither is 1 the best inwards the country. I too chose Purdue because of the Big 10 athletics together with amazing schoolhouse spirit.

Sumber https://futureengineerspurdue.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Campus Connection: Andrew Lepore. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions